Home and Contents Insurance

For many people, their home and contents are their most valuable assets.

In many cases, if your home is damaged, some contents are likely destroyed too, so finding a policy that covers both your home and contents is increasingly important.

Make sure they are protected through our Partner, CGU’s Home and Contents Insurance policy. Through CGU you can combine your building and contents insurance under one policy to cover both your residential building and the contents within your home.

Get your quote online today and make sure your items worth defending are protected.


Want to know more?

Having trouble deciding which type of insurance suits you?

Compare the features of all insurance products side-by-side to find your best fit.

Important information

Gateway Bank Ltd ABN 47 087 650 093 has an agreement with Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as CGU Insurance ("CGU") for the referral of insurance products. Gateway Bank is entitled to receive from CGU a commission being a percentage of premium paid for insurance products issued to you or your business pursuant to this agreement. Please contact CGU on 13 22 94 for further information. Insurance products are issued by CGU. A product disclosure statement (PDS), Target Market Determination (TMD), and/or any further policy wording for the insurance products is available from www.cgu.com.au. You should consider the product disclosure statement and/or any further policy wording before making a decision in regard to your insurance needs.

* Please note that you are about to leave this website and enter a site operated by CGU.