Gateway2go Mobile App

 
If you haven’t already downloaded and registered our mobile banking app you can do this by searching for the Gateway2go App* from the App Store or Google Play Store. This enables you a simple way to manage your home loan and all your other Gateway accounts. Pair this with our Eco Visa Debit Card, which offers another level of flexibility in accessing your funds easily and conveniently.
 
   

Visa Eco Debit Card

 
Make purchases online or instore and access ATMs across Australia and around the world with Gateway’s Visa Eco Debit Card, made from plants, not plastic. You can feel good knowing your card is made from plant-based material and containing no PVC*, which is gentler on the planet.
 
The Visa Eco Debit Card can be used by Gateway Members when linked to a Gateway Everyday Savings Account, Edge Account or if you are using an 100% Loan Offset Account with your Gateway Home Loan.
 
To apply for your Gateway Visa Eco Debit Card, simply open an Edge account online. This can be done in less than 5 minutes, and all you need is any two of; Australian Driver’s Licence, Australian Passport or Medicare card.

 

Have your salary paid straight into your Gateway account

 
Once you have set up your Edge account, it might be valuable to have your salary deposited directly to your Gateway account. We have a form available on our website that you can complete and send directly to your payroll team to direct your pay to Gateway. You can download the form here.
      
 

Banking shouldn’t cost the earth

 
Gateway is committed to minimising our impact on the environment and doing the right thing for our planet. Underpinning this commitment, we have established our Ethical Banking and Ethical Investment Policies that determine how we use our Members’ money in an ethical and responsible manner in line with our purpose of ‘Pocket and Planet’.
You can also visit our content hub where we share articles on money, saving tips, as well as information on environmentally conscious actions around the home that can put money back into your pocket, whilst reducing your impact on the environment.
 
    

We’re here to help

*Important Information

Gateway 2go™ for Android™ is only available from Google Play™. Gateway 2go™ for iPhone is only available from the App Store. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.

Gateway’s Eco-Debit Card is made from 90% plant based material the remaining 10% consists of the chip and magnetic strip on the reverse of the card.